I will never not laugh at this video
my dad’s been deployed to Afghanistan 4 times and he almost pissed himself laughing at this
My favorite vine in gif form.
a dudebro goes over to the frankenstein place and says “ugh, heavy makeup and fishnets are such an unattractive trend.” tim curry screams “I DIDN’T WEAR IT FOR YOU” and kills him with a pickax and then everyone eats him
Punk’s not dead. Just exhausted.
Punk needs a blanket. Maybe some chamomile tea.
shhhh. small noises. small baseline solo.
this is the cutest thing ive ever seen im going to cry
Wang Yue calls the tree-hole paintings “meitu” which means “beautiful journey.” The paintings on the trees have brightened the city during the dull, grey winter.
being “cute” is really hard because even when youre angry people just kinda giggle at you and say “aw youre so cute when youre angry.” no. stop. recognize my power.
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING DO THAT
You guys realize that this scene means that a group of animators would have had to ask themselves
Now, how would a tortilla move?”
reasons why i love pixar
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.
LET ME TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS APP IS THOUGH.
Okay so while I was living with bulimia, this app made me feel the best. OTHER USERS CAN SEND YOU NICE MESSAGES AND STICKERS OF ANIMALS AND IT’S THE CUTEST THING EVER. PLUS IT HELPS YOU THROUGH RECOVERY.
I love this app so much
my school’s “rival school” is on lockdown right now bc someone put weed in the vents so everyones slowly getting high oh my godd
I guess now you could call it a high school